Macaroni Kid is a national online media source with more than 500 local editions nationwide!
Each hyper-local community-based edition of Macaroni Kid publishes a comprehensive free website and e-newsletter featuring a calendar of local family-fun events, activities and information.
Moms come to us multiple times a week for our jam packed local event calendars. We’re hyper local and our subscribers look to us as experts for recommendations in our communities, and anything mom related!
Our average subscriber is a 35 year old mom, college educated, with a household income of more than $75,000 – and lives within a ten mile radius of Thornton, Northglenn, and Westminster. (Want more details about our followers? Head here.)
The Thornton, Northglenn, Westminster publication currently boasts:
- 5,700 self-subscribed readers
- 12,500 average monthly website views (up to 20,000 average monthly website views during our busy Easter, Halloween and Holiday seasons)
- 24.5% average open rate with our weekly newsletter
- 3,450+ social media followers (FB, Insta, Twitter)
How We Work With Local Small Businesses
We love introducing local businesses to our followers and subscribers and helping them grow. Our advertising is affordable for small businesses, and pricing starts at $30, because we know you work hard for your money!
We can help spread the word about your business in the following ways:
- Calendar Event Listings
- Sidebar Ad on Website and in Newsletter
- Leaderboard Ad on Website and in Newsletter
- Newsletter Article
- Sponsored Direct Email
- Social media posts, boosted and targeted
- Live Facebook Video, boosted and targeted
Take a look at our website and social links for more info:
We'd love to help introduce your business to the community!
Ready to learn more? Contact us at: email@example.com.